Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This Week's Posts...

Wow, how's that for a blogging hiatus! We've had a lot of changes going on in our lives the last few (ahem....several) months. But now my sewing machine is out, and I have a new sewing area, all set up and ready to go!

Right now I'm working on a strip patchwork dress for my daughter (possible tutorial on the horizon...but no promises on that one) and that long-awaited purse tutorial using the cute turquoise and orange fabric featured in the last post. I may even consider doing a giveaway on it, if there is any interest (and I can force my hands to let go of it).

So be sure to subscribe so you don't miss when they're posted. I'll probably post pics of my sewing studio, even though it's definitely still a work in progress.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment